LA CENTRAL 3.0 NOVA DISTRIBUCIÓN, SL (LA ZENTRAL), compiles its Cookie Collection and Processing Policy in this document, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website https://lazentral.eu/, in an effort to improve its usability, learn the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them and obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected using cookies will also serve to identify users when they access the various tools that the entity provides to them for managing the services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to users who voluntarily visit the entity’s websites, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity provides to its customers to manage its services or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or the access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The company hereby notifies the users of its websites of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them to inform them about the use and purpose of these cookies. Continuing to browse its webpages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
LA CENTRAL 3.0 NOVA DISTRIBUCIÓN, SL (LA ZENTRAL) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party outside the entity in order to carry out statistical browsing studies on the entity’s websites.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: these facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools and tailoring the available options. They enable the provision of the service requested beforehand by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: these ascertain the number of visits received in the different sections of the webpages and the habits and trends of users and, consequently, improve the browsing experience and service offered by the entity (mainly Google Analytics). Furthermore, they manage the advertising spaces included on the website visited by the user. They collect data anonymously in order to determine the browsing profiles of users.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: these collect and store data while the user accesses the webpage.
* Persistent cookies: these collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The amount of time cookies are stored will depend on the type of cookies and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that all or some of the cookies are disabled or blocked. Disabling or blocking these cookies does not prevent users from accessing the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, having given consent to receive cookies, the user wishes to withdraw this consent, he or she must remove the cookies stored on the user’s computer using the options provided by each browser.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted using the following links:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Below we detail the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on browsing habits, users may install all or only some.
This Cookies Policy can be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt the contents to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In this sense, Users are advised to consult it regularly.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the website or via email to registered Users.